- Lillypost Canada offers book subscription boxes for babies, toddlers, and children up to age 7. To join Lillypost Canada, start by choosing the box you want based on your little one’s age, then choose the subscription plan that works best for you.
- You won’t know which books you’ll receive in your subscription box each month, but the Lillypost Canada team only includes their favorite children’s books in each package. Every week, they read and review new books, and they add the best ones to their growing pool of titles. Sample titles include Fox and the Bike Ride, This Little Explorer, Oliver’s Tree, Little Green Peas, and Dear Zoo.
- Refer your friends to Lillypost Canada to receive store credit that you can use for your future payments. The friends you successfully refer will also receive a discount on their first box.
- Lillypost Canada has different book boxes and subscription plans for you to choose from. You can get their board book box for ages 0-3, their picture book box for ages 4-7, or a mix of both. You can then sign up for a 3, 6, or 12-month subscription plan, or you can pay for your subscription on a month-to-month basis.
- Lillypost Canada also offers gift subscriptions! A Lillypost subscription plan is the perfect gift for friends and family members raising little ones.
If you do not want to receive a box for a particular month, just let the Lillypost team know and they can adjust your subscription. If you want to cancel your subscription entirely, you can get in touch with Lillypost Canada’s customer service team. Just make sure you cancel before your subscription renews.
We scour Canada’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.